Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Acura Integra LS Install Xenarc LCD 7" on dash board

I am new to this forum and started gathering and installing carputer
    with PC GX 270 Dell Small factor tower, I just bought Xenarc 7" LCD and M2 ATX Power supply. I wanted to install my 7" LCD on my dashboard next to my double din air wents any advice greatly appreciated

Acura Integra 99 LS 4 Door

Sure, check out the stickies....when in doubt, they are always the best place to start....on any forum.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Please help me to install my carputer

I am still looking for help some one can advice me to install 7" Xenarc LCD touch screen at double din vent,

Acuraa 99 Integra

Comment

Do you have pics of where you want the screen, how u want it, etc? Are you planning on doing this yourself? What type of install are looking for?

Provide more info and I'm sure people would help u out.

Comment

Originally posted by wjc04wrx View Post
          Do you have pics of where you want the screen, how u want it, etc? Are you planning on doing this yourself? What type of install are looking for?

Provide more info and I'm sure people would help u out.
          I agree. Pictures of the area you're talking about would help, even if they're someone else's car. Most of us don't know what the dash in your car looks like, so we're shooting in the dark until you help us help you.

Dig through this MP3Car thread and see if anything there helps you form some ideas.
          If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.

2006 Scion xB with in-dash Atom & Lilliput 889GL -- Worklog at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...res-links.html

Comment

Working...
          X