XP
    Centrafuse
    iGuidance 4

Updates on page 2

Nice work, nice car too.

Comment

Originally posted by BREWDOG52 View Post
      Nice work, nice car too.
      Thank you very much. The last couple of months I have been learning a bunch on this site !

Comment

update

Bezel after Filler and some sanding

I painted climate control and screen bezel to match

I have 2 imperfections to fix before its perfect as you can see in this picture
        i use a nail file to sand the corners and details.

Comment

he is the unit mounted an functioning.

this is the car it was installed in

Comment

Is that a 2JZ under the hood, what year Supra did you get it out of? The reason i ask is the first car i ever put a PC in was back in 02 and it was a Toyota Soarer with the 2JZ twin turbo, i love your car, ive been lookin for one since i got back to the states. I have yet to find a SC400 with that engine in it. If i ever do, i told myself i would buy it. Very nice install, i like how you fabricated the bezel for your guages. AWESOME JOB!!!
            MY INSTAllS:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

Comment

Originally posted by david69leonard View Post
              Is that a 2JZ under the hood, what year Supra did you get it out of? The reason i ask is the first car i ever put a PC in was back in 02 and it was a Toyota Soarer with the 2JZ twin turbo, i love your car, ive been lookin for one since i got back to the states. I have yet to find a SC400 with that engine in it. If i ever do, i told myself i would buy it. Very nice install, i like how you fabricated the bezel for your guages. AWESOME JOB!!!
              The soarer came with 1JZ engine , this is the engine I have in mine.
              with jzz30'a I think its best to use the OEM radio as the trim to retain the OEM contour.

Thanks again !

Comment

Yeah that was basically what i did with mine, the factory HU makes a great enclosure for a micro ATX system. I wish i would have been able to bring my Soarer back with me, those A$$holes at the NHTSA took it off the eligibility list 1 year before i came back from Japan. I forgot they came stock with the 1JZ, I bought mine for 5000USD from a local in Okinawa, he put aftermarket turbos, exhaust, and a 2J in it, everything was set up for drifting, suspension wise.
                MY INSTAllS:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

Comment

Awesome car, with an equally well built carPC!

Car looks fast. . .
                  Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

what battery did you use... im trying to find a GOOD one for my car...

Comment

the car battery ? I'm using an optima

Comment

I'm using a yellow top optima in my car also, nothing but good things to say about them.

Comment

Originally posted by blk02si View Post
                          Awesome car, with an equally well built carPC!

Car looks fast. . .
                          Thanks alot, the car should have 700hp when I tune it and have transmission built. I have 500+ now and it trashed the transmission !

Comment

ohh yeah the rest looks pretty mint too,

are those batterys deep cycle marine styled ones? cant get that brand here directly...
                            so need to find something similar. my current battery is good for another 3 or 4 months i think then its going toes up.

wow found a local supplier... ill be budgeting for a while i think

Comment

Yeah Optima's are not cheap, but hey you get what you pay for, you stated you wanted a GOOD one

Lindy, have you ever taken your ride to the track, I'm curious what she'll do in 1/4 mile.

Comment

Working...
                              X