plastic supplies online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic supplies online

I know sometimes (a lot of times) it is tough and frustrating to get decent materials and items locally depending on where you live. I noticed fabrications with plastics has been a hot topic lately, and I ran across this online source last night during a study break. I plan on ordering some ABS sheets from these guys and some much needed Acrylic glue in the next couple weeks. Hopefully this site will make a portion of our projects easier, more feasible, and reduce downtime.

Enjoy: http://www.rplastics.com/, http://www.usplastic.com
    ATTENTION FELLOW CAR PC ENTHUSIASTS, POWER ACOUSTIC = CAR PC KRYPTONITE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

To my adoring fans, No my Toyota's gas pedal didn't get stuck! Instead I saw you crossing the street and decided to floor it! Unfortunately, I MISSED!!!

need some help

okay my 98 neon stock spoiler is make out of plastic and the paint is fading from the sun i tried to sand it down to a smooth surf but no luck anyone have any ideas on strippers i want to take it to the plastic and start from scratch the old owner used a Teflon coating spay on it and i cant sand that. I want to make it go back to bare plastic any help, thx

Comment

Originally posted by 98dodge View Post
      okay my 98 neon stock spoiler is make out of plastic and the paint is fading from the sun i tried to sand it down to a smooth surf but no luck anyone have any ideas on strippers i want to take it to the plastic and start from scratch the old owner used a Teflon coating spay on it and i cant sand that. I want to make it go back to bare plastic any help, thx
      gonna be a lil expensive but if you media blast it it will come out smooth and prepped for paint(only thing you will need to do is do a quick wash using paint prep)

Comment

Working...
      X