Fiberglass Sub Enclosure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass Sub Enclosure

II know this isnt a car PC but figgured Id post a few pics of my build.

This is the sub enclosure that I built for my Isuzu Trooper. This was my first work with fiberglass and I look forward to doing a custom Center console and dash to house my in progress car puter

I am in the process of porting re-finishing and adding two 1200 W Mono Amps and two 1200 watt 10s to go along with the 3000 W Mono amp and two 1800 W 12s that are in the box as well.

Tell me what you think!

While the F/G-fab work looks to be pretty decent (especially on a first-time), I think your "upgrade" plans for the audio should be re-thought and researched.

What color is that painted?
    Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

Originally posted by thekl0wn View Post
      I think your "upgrade" plans for the audio should be re-thought and researched.

What color is that painted?
      Why do you think taht those plans should be re-thought? The 10s will obviously seperate enclosures, both downfiring into roughly 1 cubic foot sealed enclosure each. As for the porting, the original plan for the box was to shrink each portion to 1.2 cubic feet, instead i made use of the two cubic feet of airspace and port the enclosure. That Mod i have already completed and in the process of finishing he smooting and paint. Deffinetly bosted me close to 20 DB

The color is a factory rattle can touch up i can get the name its a grey with some kind of light flake to it

Thanks for your input =]

Comment

My qualm comes with the mixing of the 10's and 12's...
        Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

Some high quality crossovers and good positioning should do the trick alright. If not hey what can ya do ill take em out

Comment

Working...
          X