Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acrylic bezel for my TFT touchscreen...on BMW 5 series...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrylic bezel for my TFT touchscreen...on BMW 5 series...

well i was wondering...and trying....and planning....to make an acrylic bezel for my tft touchscreen...

I plan on doing for now an acrylic (black) for my BMW 5 series........since i dont have fiber....and dont wanna loose a lot of time and spend too much time...i dont really have it and also i am not well skilled too...but i plan to do one maybe one day....

I have a TFT from Navilock with 7"....and would like to make a 2 din bezel on acrylic...i already have that piece of 10 mm black acrylic with me....i got a dremel and after planning where i am gonna cut.....

What do u think....about these possible bezel...

It would be helpful to have pictures of the system and of the area in which you want to install the screen. Without them, we don't know what you're facing, and it makes it hard to answer your questions.

While your location -- "at home" -- is cute, it isn't very informative, so we don't know what access you may have to stores and suppliers. That means it's more difficult to make recommendations.
    If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.

2006 Scion xB with in-dash Atom & Lilliput 889GL -- Worklog at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/work...res-links.html

Comment

Originally posted by rdholtz View Post
      It would be helpful to have pictures of the system and of the area in which you want to install the screen. Without them, we don't know what you're facing, and it makes it hard to answer your questions.

While your location -- "at home" -- is cute, it isn't very informative, so we don't know what access you may have to stores and suppliers. That means it's more difficult to make recommendations.
      ok. I already have my 10 mm acrylic to work. I will post my pics as soon as i can. But you can make suggestions too.

Comment

Working...
      X