Looking for a Fabricator around Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Fabricator around Maryland

Hi everyone, I'm planning my next carPC and will need help with fabrication. I had two questions:

1) Can anyone recommend a quality fabricator/shop in the MD, DC, VA, PA area?
    2) Sound FX in Dewes, Delaware was recommended to me. Does anyone have any experience with them?

The car is a 2008 Mercedes ML550 and I prefer someone who has experience with Mercedes vehicles. The job will be a tablet install into the dash and requires relocating the headunit, climate controls, and various buttons (picture of stock dash).

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

-matt

Westminster speed and sound in Maryland does quality work and is a "friend" of the community. They had a mercedes E class (i believe) at the annual AFKFest 2 years back. I'd give them a shot.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
      Westminster speed and sound in Maryland does quality work and is a "friend" of the community. They had a mercedes E class (i believe) at the annual AFKFest 2 years back. I'd give them a shot.
      Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like a majority of the reviews are positive. Are you aware of any other shops? (doesn't have to be limited to MD)

Comment

Working...
      X