Arm Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm Mount

hello, i have a 02 impala that has a 1 1/2 Din area with a 1 din unit. The other 1/2 din just has a "sturdy" plastic snap in piece (from the aftermarketing install kit). I was wanting to mount (Drill two holes in plastic snap in piece to mount screws via washers/nuts) a short arm with tilt/swivil capabilities to that plastic piece to the 7" lilliput touchscreen. Although by looking at pictures lilliput doesnt seem have "standard" mounting brackets. Does anyone know where i can get a mount like this for a lilliput? Im open to other advise for mounting also. But in dash probby wont work for me.
    Thanks in Advance. (no i dont have the lilliput yet, incase i find a mount that will work with something else such as xenarc.)

kirk

Try contacting Armen at Digitalww.com he might have some.
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

google "ram-mount" for some complex mounting stuff - but more practically:
      google "pro-clip". company name is "pro clip usa". They will have something for ya, maybe specific to your vehicle too!

the lilliput does have a standard "screw pole" mount on the bottom and slide in mount for the back. Im pretty sure the pro-clip "navigational LCD" mounts would work with it.

g'luck
      Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

thanks

will do, thank you

Comment

Working...
        X