02 Civic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02 Civic

Hey I am about to get a carputer and I want to fabricate a bezzal (sp) for ir. But where can I put my head unit? Anyone have this body civic and a touchscreen where the HU is? I will try to get a pic of what it looks like inside there. Thanx for the help.
    Semper Fi

It would be great if you would post a picture...not all of us have the interior of a '02 Civic memorized.

Also, computers can do anything a headunit can do
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

i believe all of the 99+ civics have the same center consol, check out the projects section.
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Ditch the HU is what I say.

Nice car, btw, can I have it?
        Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
        Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
        sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

02's aren't exactly the same.

Your best bet would be to remove the HU and the pocket below it, and fab a monitor in that area. As for mounting the HU, I've seen people mount them in the cigarette lighter area or the pocket next to the handbrake.

You can probably find pictures on 7thgencivic.com under the I.C.E. section.

Comment

i have a 01 civic coupe. i plan on taking out my HU and the pocket underneath it. That's where im going to mount my screen. then im gonna try and put my HU lower, wehre the cig lighter is currently

Comment

Well I just hit a...guess brick wall you can say. Damn Marine Corps is costing me more they pay me. Sheesh good ol' government...Thanks for the help. Hopefully sometime soon...in about 3-4 months I will be able to actully install one.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Wanna sell me your car for 15 bucks? little extra cash for you, and you wont have to worry about car insurance or this silly computer thing!
                Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Working...
                X