X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to pimp someone out

Errr. I mean.

This is for an E46 BMW

I am looking for someone to build a factory looking dash panel to integrate into where the sunglasses holder/ashtray currently resides. This needs to house a 7 inch lilliput screen and also needs a location for the factory controll strip (seat heaters, traction control, runflat, sport buttons).

I have seen a few people that have done some REALLY killer setups for the E46 BMW but I dont know who to turn to for good quality work.

THANKS ALL - this board is a great resource.

Keith RUTHerford.

Don't be a lazy ***, build it yourself. It is not that hard. There are a few tutorials in the fabrication section. Read up and buy your supplies. Purchase another dash peice off ebay or from a junk yard for development and get down with your bad self
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

I may end up doing that. I thought I would check to see if someone had one made or was an expert. With my mad skillz would end up with a pristine 04 N3 dash with cardboard and superglue all over the place.

and 1 more thing.

I am a lazy ***.

Comment

Please send me some work!!! I have 15 years experience in auto restoration and fiberglass. Check out my website at www.activetuning.com. Up until a few weeks ago this was just a sideline, but I'm going after it full time and trying to supplement the parts sales (small market - few parts) with custom work. Here is the best example of what I love to do: http://www.activetuning.com/pat/4/7/
        Fabricator

Comment

Thats cool.

You are not im my area though.

I dont suppose you have a e46 handy that you could do a test fit for???

Comment

you might want to msg this guy he made this housing for a e46. you might want to send him a private msg. hope that helps.
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&highlight=e46
            Andoid-car.com
            Home of Android Car Enthusiasts

Comment

cyberpotato - thanks. I did email him but have not heard back.

Thanks though!

Keith

Comment

Dude what are youy talking about. Cardboard and superglue looks hot.

Chicks dig that kind of stuff

Comment

Antimatter, the modification you made to that cardboard Princess Leia stand-up cutout are creepy, not hot. They are not designed to be... interacted with.

Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                  http://hallert.net/

Comment

Ruth, where are you located?
                    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                    Matt

My Home Page, see the 1 and only Explorer Street!

Comment

Originally posted by Chairboy
                      Antimatter, the modification you made to that cardboard Princess Leia stand-up cutout are creepy, not hot. They are not designed to be... interacted with.

What are you talking about.... there is supossed to be a hole in the mouth.... i shoulda just waited for that super glue to dry... man was that a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Black Magic
                        Ruth, where are you located?
                        Im in Columbus O-H-I-O

Keith

Comment

Working...
                        X