No spare tire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No spare tire

So who here has given up using their spare tire? As in, whose taken out the spare and put in a computer or a subwoofer or anything else into that space?

What are you doing about not having a spare tire now? (that's the real question).

i've been like that for a while... i have AAA and tell their *** to get me a flatbed, or if i'm close, i get a ride from someone to pick up a spare

other than that, i just keep an eye on my tires and make sure they're ok
    Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
    Mods: Yep
    Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

My car doesn't come with a spare. guess I better join AAA
      Stop Buying New Music CD's.
      Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

I have free towing through my dealership for the next 5 years. Then I also have free towing through my Sam's Club Plus membership... If I wanted to take out the dinky spare I could. I just don't have any room in the apartment for it and I dare not take it to mom and dad's they want to get rid of the stuff I have up there now.

Comment

I have run flats on my car, so I'm not too worried about a getting a flat, AND I have AMA (Alberta Motor Association, same thing as AAA). I put my amplifier (and might move CPU) in the spare tire well.

Comment

Interestingly, if you drive an old Renault (flimsy French car), the spare wheel used to be housed in a drop-down rack under the rear of the car, rendering it stupifyingly stealable. Nice one Renault.
            I'm not sure if they still make them like that now though...
            In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")
            Bunny's first poo
            __ U

Comment

Working...
            X