92 Integ project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Integ project

So far so good with my 92 Teg. I wanted to hook up my TL, but why screw up a brand new car when I have older teg.

I followed gorks idea and it came out pretty good.
    Attached Files

looks pretty good. Got any higher res pics of it in the light? And maybe some of your computer too...
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Sorry the pics aren't chrnonolgical.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder
        looks pretty good. Got any higher res pics of it in the light? And maybe some of your computer too...

Its me first install and I had know idea what to do. So slowly but surely I will have more and more pics. The PC is not attached yet my. I tried to load higher res but it complains about the size of the jpg's

Comment

That's pretty good for your first shot @ it. Looks like it could use some more smoothing. Did you use Bondo? I have to remove mine and smooth it out more some day.
          My Install Thread
          digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
          How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Originally posted by ppgt94
            That's pretty good for your first shot @ it. Looks like it could use some more smoothing. Did you use Bondo? I have to remove mine and smooth it out more some day.

The portion where its lumpy goes behind the console. Should if fix or not because it will not be visible. Since it was my first time, its working fine, and its working fine, I don't want to mess with it. You don't know how paranoid I was when I first started with the bond, because i had no idea on what I was doing. I just looked at the post by Gork and followed what he did. Messed it up, fix it , mess it fix to where it looks good in the floor console.

Comment

Working...
            X