Adding On to Length Of Fiberglass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding On to Length Of Fiberglass

Ok So I Have A Fiberglass Piece That I Made And Has Already Cut Off The Excess.... But In My Haste Cut Too Much Excess Off And Need To Add On To Make It Longer, What Is The Best Way To Add Fiberglass To A Piece To Make It Longer?
    Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Why didnt you capitalize the "to" in the title?

Comment

how does it sit on or what does it sit on. On the back side of your fiber glass does it have to be flush with something? Could you fiber glass the back to the length you need it. Then from the end of the front add on the laters to match.

Edit: like this kinda?
      Attached Files
      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
      Buy Sell or Trade
      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
      Thank you
      Forex
      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

I'll have pics of it up in a few minutes... But it is a case for a pc, and the edge needs to meet with a piece of plastic... kinda hard to explain so ill post a pic of what it is now and then shade in what needs to be added on

Comment

Images Of Case... Gray = Needed Addon

Comment

Im not sure what it is for. try what i said before and perhaps some mat on the the top as well. Or myabe just some on top and bottom. Im no pro only done fiberglass a few times.
            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
            Buy Sell or Trade
            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
            Thank you
            Forex
            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

it is an anclosure for my pc, in a cubbyhole in my trunk, so i just need the fiberglass to fit snug... ill try it out though, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X