Paint inside of computer case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint inside of computer case

I'm making a custom fit case out of FG to fit my glovebox. Once fabricated, I want to paint the inside of the case black.

Anything I should know about painting the inside of case? Particular paints to use (or stay away from)? I'm thinking about conductivity.... Any latex based spray paint should be fine, right?

just don't let you're mobo touch the case lol, i have a alu case (made it myself) used rubbers between the mobo and case works fine
    my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Never thought of using rubbers for that.
      Interesting.....

Comment

make sure you get the non-lubed ones...=]
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
          make sure you get the non-lubed ones...=]
          i think they where seal rubbers for piping of some sort just got them at the local hardware shop, they are about a CM in diameter and 4-5 milimeters high so i used 1 and a half to keep the mother bord up and just put screws thru them ..

here is the best pic i have sorry not a very good one just never thought about photographing the rubbers :P:P damn that sounds ... well wrong :P
          Attached Files

Comment

heh - I'm talking about different rubbers....the ones that you were joking about...hehehe
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
              heh - I'm talking about different rubbers....the ones that you were joking about...hehehe
              i know :P just trying to help the ts :P.. dunno why i quoted you though :P

Comment

Working...
              X