Some Fab pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Fab pics

since its been awhile I figured I would put up some pics of my latest fabrications, battery cover, amp/carputer rack and coinholder mod.
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/486274/9

I have the diamond plate to cover the amp rack on order and still need to pull it apart and paint the inside of the rack flat black

Dave
    2003 PT Cruiser
    Sony, DEI, Kicker, Polk Audio, Stinger sound system custom cold air intake, diamond plate floors, progress springs 2" drop
    Freakville Pc's
    The PT Crew
    my cardomain page
    my webshots page

hwered you get the software for read the odbII

Comment

didnt get that far yet, its on my wishlist. I'm busy trying to get all the fab work done, i have a show in 3 weeks. I'll be happy if I get the the show and have the amprack done and the LCD all mounted and molded into the dash
      2003 PT Cruiser
      Sony, DEI, Kicker, Polk Audio, Stinger sound system custom cold air intake, diamond plate floors, progress springs 2" drop
      Freakville Pc's
      The PT Crew
      my cardomain page
      my webshots page

Comment

I noticed you said you tinted your tail lights...did you actually use window tinting material or use blackouts?
        1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
        PC built into console
        worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

Originally posted by Question
          I noticed you said you tinted your tail lights...did you actually use window tinting material or use blackouts?
          Not sure how he did it, but VHT makes a product called Niteshades that you can use. It's a spraypaint like tint. That's what I used plus some clearcoat.

Originally posted by JaxPt
          since its been awhile I figured I would put up some pics of my latest fabrications, battery cover...
          Nice. Question on the battery cover. Is the backing like a real mirror backing? Meaning is it conductive? I would think that if it were it's placing could be problematic.
          GE Cache Builder | [email protected] |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

Comment

Originally posted by Question
            I used spray tint from a hobby shop then covered it in about 4 coats of clear. You have to use clearcoat, if not the tint will start peeling away in no time. I have friends that bought the $150 tinted tails on ebay only to have the tint come off after 6 months. this mod cost me all of $3 and about an hour of time
            2003 PT Cruiser
            Freakville Pc's
            The PT Crew
            my cardomain page
            my webshots page

Comment

Originally posted by shotgunefx
              Not sure how he did it, but VHT makes a product called Niteshades that you can use. It's a spraypaint like tint. That's what I used plus some clearcoat.

Nice. Question on the battery cover. Is the backing like a real mirror backing? Meaning is it conductive? I would think that if it were it's placing could be problematic.
              nah the backing isnt conductive at all, I was kinda worried about taht when i did it too. lol, nothing zapped,it works fine. I got tht plexi from ebay. i think if you search for "mirrored plexiglass" you would find it
              2003 PT Cruiser
              Freakville Pc's
              The PT Crew
              my cardomain page
              my webshots page

Comment

Working...
              X