Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1994 ford explorer recessed lilliput lots of pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 ford explorer recessed lilliput lots of pics!

whats uppp... heres some pics of the new screen i did recessed and all hope you like em few things on there that i would like to redo but i got tired haha i worked on it for 11 straight hours in one day!!! enjoy the pics!

THANKS TO ALTIMAT FOR THE HELP!!!

heres the link... http://explorer.aajanachle.com/newdashfab/

looks good man u gotta sort them cracks out,
    Still Planning and Scavenging Parts ------Software-----and anything else i can lay my hands on!!! :)

Acquired a Toshiba Satelite 4000CDT
    HDD`s ****ed new one on way! 30gb Toshiba.

Comment

looks a ****load better than it did before, man, but you aren't quite done yet

Comment

lol thanks guys :-D yeah i know it can be better but i stoped there it was like 2 am wen i got to that point and was kinda fed up of it lol im working on a new center console with ps2 and pc so yupppp thas up next lol keep the comments comin in!!

Comment

bump

Comment

come on guys post up some comments! lol

Comment

looks cool, if i where you i would put a bigger screen in. lol
              1990 Jeep Cherokee
              2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
              2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

hell yeah lol but im broke now so too bad

Comment

looks good. dont you hate it when you sand down bondo pefect and when you prime and paint it shrinks and cracks? god i hate that! good job keep up the good work
                  i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

you are pretty close. I know you wont be redoing it completly but next time around use the green bondo. The stuff that has the fiberglass hairs in it. It will hold alot better than regular bondo. Plus let it sit for a 2 days or so before you paint it. Then when you do paint it let it sit for atleast 24 hours before touching it. Your primer paint looked the best.

Good work and thanks for the multitude of pics. I will be attempting something similar to this in a honda civic soon although i think i am going to try the solvent abs method
                    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

give us a new link man i missed out i wana c but the link seems to be dead

Comment

this is 8 months old, i doubt he still has the screen
                        PC Components:
                        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                        My work log

Comment

ya i know just hoping at least that he may have the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
                            this is 8 months old, i doubt he still has the screen
                            acctuly i still do ;-) workin awsome too but the car :-( blew the headgasket yesterday so yeah but ill get some new pics up soon

Comment

Working...
                            X