Need help...Trunk layout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help...Trunk layout

Not sure if I should post this here or not....
    CarPC is up and running just need help in the trunk of the car.
    As you can see from the pics, I'm trying to install Kicker 12" L7 in the back along with 2 amps. Right now theres a small cheap 10" jensen...I need ideas, I really don't wanna move the amps to the front (under the seats) since that would mean rerouting cables and I don't wanna lose the tire in the back.

---------------------
    Crazy Miami Drivers
    R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
    Old installation
    New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
    |----------------85%----|Software RR
    |--------------80%------|Complete
    [/SIZE]

If you want to keep it all in the trunk it looks to me like you may be able to install it on the side of the carpeted sub box, or even on top maybe, depending upon the size of your system. If you chose to install it that way it'll be hidden from view when you pop the trunk and people look in, and to work on the system you only need to fold down the seats. Just an idea, don't know if it suits your needs though.

Dayum, that trunk looks HEAVY!

Comment

Originally posted by volvo9
      If you want to keep it all in the trunk it looks to me like you may be able to install it on the side of the carpeted sub box, or even on top maybe, depending upon the size of your system. If you chose to install it that way it'll be hidden from view when you pop the trunk and people look in, and to work on the system you only need to fold down the seats. Just an idea, don't know if it suits your needs though.

Dayum, that trunk looks HEAVY!
      Thanks..it's feels a little heavy in the back now... here's a pic I was thinking about...
      ---------------------
      Crazy Miami Drivers
      R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
      Old installation
      New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
      |----------------85%----|Software RR
      |--------------80%------|Complete
      [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
      X