• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this paint out

www.trippininc.com

Wow.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

hey i was reading the site and it said that as an option you could have the color changing on the spot with a remote. i want
      my wish list:
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...tSignature.jpg

Comment

Whats the difference between this paint, and the matchbox cars I had when I was a kid that changed color in cold water? lol
        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by SnyperBob
          Whats the difference between this paint, and the matchbox cars I had when I was a kid that changed color in cold water? lol
          HYPERCOLOR. I remember those. I had a couple Hypercolor t-shirts back in the day.
          This appears to be abl;e to make more radical colorshifts. Hypercolor crap could go from pink to purple or orange to yellow and the like.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

didnt anyone have the hotwheel cars that changed colors with the temp as kids?
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

Hells yes. They were a staple bath toy, right next to the rubber ducky from Sesame Street.
              I would love this paint on a Hummer... Olive Drab-> Desert Camo when its gets hot.

Comment

I was thinking black in the cold weather and silver in hot weather
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

I'd like to see a video of the paint in action on a real vehicle at the exact time of color change.

Comment

Whoa I had an idea.

I saw this and I saw a topic on windows, or window tint, that could change darkness(%, opacity, whatever). you could set it to be really dark or none at all.

If you set up the paint changing thing, the window tint changing thing, and you set up like a hide-a-away license plate you could have a car that can make a bad-as s get away car. think about it, have it black with black tint and the hidden plate, then when the cops are on you just get rid of them for a sec, swith the color change to lets say white, turn off the window tint and make your license appear, you could so easily evade cops, heli's no.

*edit: well if you could get underground or in a public parking garage then you could evade the heli
                    my wish list:

Comment

That paint is incredibly expensive, 400$ for a quart. Compared to 50$.

Comment

Well, just happens I was watching HGTV yesterday, and came across a paint like this too from a different manufacture. They don't claim automotive usage,but I've seen it painted on metal and looks sharp. Anyways, the link to those guys is Alsa Paint

Cools stuff. Its cheaper at $350/gallon.
                        Mark

Car'Puter Project
                        - Xenarc 700TSV
                        - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
                        - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
                        - M2-ATX
                        - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
                        - Garmin 15H GPS
                        - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

whoa that "Crystal FX" is trill. check it out above. Alsa paint

*edit I like the clear one better than the green one. Wonder if they make that in different colors.
                          my wish list:

Comment

i have seen both alsa paint (alsa only has a few actual changes from one color to another with one paint other then that you will have to paint the color you want on top of the black to white one and well then it will be black with your colors tint and then change to that color) and the trippin is straight color to color and they can make any color to any color.
                            both are great. just both are only good for a year at max. and the change by remote thing is done by using heat ducts in the car. (i dream it would change with just an electrical current or something, but just not yet)
                            both companies paints are hot as hell.

Comment

Who remembers the GI Joe guy with the color change chest?

Comment

Working...
                              X