My center console

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My center console

Well im just starting to get everything done. Of coarse 2 weeks before school starts. I have a Mercedes 300E and my dad owns a Mercedes shop so he has a few parts cars, and he has another one just like my car (different color) so i can do all my work before putting it in the car. So far i have made the basic shape of how the fiberglass piece will fit and look.
    Attached Files
    96' Mercedes Benz C36 -Matte Black-
    Status..::... {##------}25%~~ back to planning

wow, I am jealous! you have a lot of room to work with there Good luck and let us know how it goes

Comment

i need to figure out what to put on the bottem half. because the screen will go a little more than half way down then the slot loading slim CD drive right below it. My dad suggested a police radio scanner. I was thinking of a slot for me to stick the remote for the IR reciever, and Liliput.

Comment

hey , my consoles the same as yours. Im fitting my screen where the stereo and ashtray are. Im leaving the heater controls and switches. The screen bezel will have a wallnut veneered finish. Im planning to install usb sockets in the space for spare switches next to the hazard lights.

How are you planning to control your switches?

Comment

i am using the computer. Mastero has come up with a HVAC controller board. Right now he is just getting togeather a way to convert the servo signal comming off the board to a digital one, because in our controls there are no use's for servo's.

I did some fiberglassing today, and will work on it tomarrow, ill post some pics then.
          For my finish im going to use some carbon fiber vinyl i found. It should end up looking pretty cool.

Comment

just put some more layers on and tweaked the bottem bend (Still not perfect)
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X