False floor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False floor

Guys please i want help on fitting 2 two 12" sub on my trunk. all what i got from the search is that i can use MDF wood!
    anyone out there could help me with how-to. please
    HOnda Accord '94

How to what? Build the box? Where to place it? Be a bit more specific on what you have and what you want to do with it.
    2007 Tahoe
    Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

I think he wants to put his sub(s) were his spare wheel goes. Yes, No?
      ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
      Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

bigmind your such a ******* immigrant use grammar and spell check before you click send
        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

like this?

ment for cougars,but it isnt really all that non generic

http://www.coolcats.net/stockmod/modified/wellbox.html
          Progress,.... that is what I keep forgetting ;)
          planning_[++++++++++]. 110%
          parts___[++++++----] around 60%
          install___[-----------] -9,000%

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
            bigmind your such a ******* immigrant use grammar and spell check before you click send
            Is this is your mom tits
            HOnda Accord '94

Comment

Originally posted by ODYSSEY
              I think he wants to put his sub(s) were his spare wheel goes. Yes, No?
              Yes i want to put them in the wheel space...but i don't think it'll fit twoo 12".
              Thanks
              HOnda Accord '94

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                I don't mean to be pedantic at all here but surely you mean;

"you're such a ******* immigrant! Use the grammar and spell check tool before you click 'Send'. "

Don't you?

Why isn't there a smiley of a 'tongue in cheek' style stick you're tongue out type of fella?

Comment

Originally posted by Pheebs'67
                  Why isn't there a smiley of a 'tongue in cheek' style stick you're tongue out type of fella?
                  Here you go:
                  For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
                  Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
                  Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Originally posted by i3igmind
                    Guys please i want help on fitting 2 two 12" sub on my trunk. all what i got from the search is that i can use MDF wood!
                    anyone out there could help me with how-to. please
                    #### Edited####
                    Ok I edit my post maybe someone could understand me better and hopefully help me with the idea. Iíve a Honda accord 94 and Iím look to do the false floor. Anyone here with an Accord 94 did this before.
                    I have a few problems.
                    I have took a pic of my trunk also I took some approximately measurement, the first prob is the wheel whole is not deep enough, plus the floor is not even so I took a measure from the highest point and itís only 6.75Ē and my Subs Mounting depth is 6.25Ē.
                    I'll be using MDF 3/4"
                    Also I need ideas on where I should put my carputer and amps (two) and the power inverter.

Thanks in advance
                    Attached Files
                    HOnda Accord '94

Comment

check out www.cardomain.com . You can browse other accord owners cars and get some ideas.
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

personally, owning a similiar car, you are going to have to build up alot to fit those 12's where you want. you a much better off sectioning off the sides, just behind the wheel wells, fiberglassing in boxes, each holding a sub. you are going to have to take alot of volume out of the trunk by lifting the floor up enough to accomidate the subs and have enough volume for them.
                        1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 in Evergreen Pearl Metallic, Lifted, Locked, and Armored. CarPc in custom console with molded touchscreen.
                        Pictures
                        Photobucket is being updated, if a picture i posted no longer works, please PM me.

Comment

That's what i was thinking about to raise the floor! but man thats gonna be alot of work... hmmm
                          HOnda Accord '94

Comment

Originally posted by Pheebs'67
                            I don't mean to be pedantic at all here but surely you mean;

"you're such a ******* immigrant! Use the grammar and spell check tool before you click 'Send'. "

Don't you?

thanks. i havent installed spell checker or grammar checker on my computer. lol by the way bigmind is my buddy he knows i was joking.
                            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK
                              Here you go:
                              That looks like "arrow in face."

Comment

Working...
                              X