This is REV B of my carputer. I added an OPUS 150 and got rid of the inverter. This saved alot of space so now I can make a smaller case. I got a hindged door with a lockable latch. All the inputs are bulkheads for easy install/removal. I got a 9 pin molex for all the power and rca bulkheads for the audio. It should be in production by the end of the week. I'm gonna take pics all through the process. First it will be laser cut and deburred. Then it will go off to the brake forms. Next it goes to assembly where the clinch nuts and standoffs will be pressed in. Next the hindge will be spot welded to the door and the case. Then it will go off to the paint booth. And finally, I will do all the final assembly.
No announcement yet.
New Aluminium Case Moving Along Nicely