how to build a car pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to build a car pc

Can you guys take me through the steps, I've built a destop before, but not a mini pc....thanks

what kind of question is that. no offence but i thought i was a noob

u need to aks specific question ur question can be answered in any post in the forum. have u tried

Comment

Hey Ampy, it seems your new to this hobby, so ill point you in the right direction. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106 It contains ALOT of valuable info, trust me . And if you just mean putting the hardware together then be a bit more specific like evilbunny said and others will find it easier to help you.

Comment

That is great!
        New members saying search and read the FAQ!
        TruckinMP3
        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

great first post....
          Car Pc progress meter:
          [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
          My worklog

Comment

thanks

Comment

The process is simple...
              You're building a PC that has to meet more restrctive power, heat and size limitations that a vehicle installation presents.

Just because it's int a vehicle doesn't take away from teh fact that it's still only a PC.
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

have u got a car and a pc?
                doesnt have to be in that order
                View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

yeah, i seen a mini pc on ebay with the 12volt adapter for 300 bucks does anyone else have one of those, are they nice. Its a mini itx, 256ram 80 gb hd

Comment

what is this doing in the fabrication section?

ampy - maybe you need to spend some SERIOUS time reading some FAQ threads and the n00b section before posting such broad, basic questions in the wrong forum.

people here generally don't like to spoon feed others, which is essentially what you are asking for.

specific questions are welcome and encouraged, but asking for spoon feeding, it's not recieved with such grace...lol
                    Jan Bennett
                    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

bwahaha - hrmm....seems someone recanted their statement?
                      Jan Bennett
                      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                      X