My progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My progress

After bondo, sanding, more bondo, more sanding..some glazing putting..primer filler..some paint...some more sanding...I wonder if I should be more picky with this..or should I just leave it for now...

Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online
    http://www.genemills.ca

well I like that looks like you have done a good job, you should be as picky as you can because remember once you fit it all in you will not want to remove it all again just to sort something out that was buging you
    [B]Car Computer 98%[|||||||||-]
    Install Plan 100%[||||||||||]
    Styling 20%[||--------]
    Install 0%[----------]

Comment

yes, installing and re-removing the dash repeatedly is a major pain in the 4$$....especially if you have a TON of extra wires back there!

Comment

looking good man looking good

Comment

Originally posted by NeoMatrixJR
          yes, installing and re-removing the dash repeatedly is a major pain in the 4$$....especially if you have a TON of extra wires back there!

In an altima? that center bezel comes out in two seconds especially if you dont put the screws back in which are not needed in the first place........ piece of cake man...

Comment

well...the dash itself is easy...it's unhooking all the wires. Let's see...IR adapter for Steering wheel, LCD display power and video, antenna to radio, audio out to radio, USB, power, and THEN untangle those wires from about 7 times as many wires that STAY in the dash...believe me...you don't want a technician opening my dash. They'd probably impound it as a fire hazard!

Comment

i think you're doing a great job but personally i'd fill the button holes and remove or relocate them somewhere else. i think that is the first thing that screams out 'aftermarket' rather then keeping it oem looking.
              New System in progress:
              M10k
              Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
              Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
              Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
              Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
              Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
              My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Working...
              X