Help a playa out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a playa out

Ok guys, this dosn't really have to do with a computer, but you guys are fantastic people and seem to know everything about everything that I think is magic Haha, well enough @$$ kissing and to the question.

I'm trying to find a way to fix my fog lights on my car, there chipped and broken, I'm planing to replace the glass with lexan, well I got the fogs off and they weren't shaped like I thought, the glass just wasn't flat like I thought, there shapped kinda like a bottom of a cup, Well my question is what would be a tool I could use to cut the very top of the glass off. My plan is to cut that top part off and replace it with the lexan.... I know my dremal Deffintily can't cut through that, what do you guys think would be the best way to cut it?

The lexan would probably have issues with the heat. I think it would be a poor replacement.

What kind of car do you have?

Comment

I have a 2003 Tiburon GT I got the Idea from the club rsx fourm and they don't seem to have to many problems with it, it's just that I don't have 150 bux for new fogs

Comment

Working...
      X