need Idea design for new plexy box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need Idea design for new plexy box

ok I have a 1995 jeep grand cherokke. Iam planing to put everything on the cargo area of the car. this is what I got

A compleat desktop pc. (with out the regular metal case off course)
    one aplifier
    power source inverter.

them all the imput device go in the front like keyboard, touch pad, dvd rom, and some other stuff.

I like to make a plexy case that fit the amp, the pc, and the inverter. any good design ideas for me.????

I was planing to just put the 3 things one next to another in a plexy plate and build a case arown. but that design is to simple. I like to get more ideas for this box. from every one here what will be a cool box for what i got

uhh, prepare to be flamed for not searching

try the worklogs/show your ride sections

many pictures to give you idea's, but it would depend on where you want to put this case, and how much room there is, before anyone can really give you an idea

Comment

ok I will search some more. If I dont find what Iam looking for I be back here.

Comment

you'll find it, if not, search some more

Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana2020
          ok I have a 1995 jeep grand cherokke. Iam planing to put everything on the cargo area of the car. this is what I got

A compleat desktop pc. (with out the regular metal case off course)
          one aplifier
          power source inverter.

them all the imput device go in the front like keyboard, touch pad, dvd rom, and some other stuff.

I like to make a plexy case that fit the amp, the pc, and the inverter. any good design ideas for me.????

I was planing to just put the 3 things one next to another in a plexy plate and build a case arown. but that design is to simple. I like to get more ideas for this box. from every one here what will be a cool box for what i got
          For my Jeep I glassed (or am in the process of) glassin' the cargo area. I have an IDQ 12" on one side (where you spare tire would be) and my amp will be behind a sheet of plexi.

I'd only use plexiglas for one side of the box becuase MDF is much easier to build a frame out of.
          Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
          Kenwood X790 x/ iP500 Ipod Interface
          Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 D2
          CDT ES-620 (omg yayay!!!1)
          NINe.2X, NINe.2

Comment

do you have `pics?????

Comment

Working...
            X