2003 honda accord dash fabrication pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 honda accord dash fabrication pictures

Here are some pictures of my new dash for the accord. All I have left to do is a little sanding, it'll be ready for paint.
    Attached Files
    https://www.facebook.com/hinnantdesign1

It looks supurb! Certainly one of the BEST accord setup I've seen.

And I'd be EXTREMELY keen to find out how you finish paint the dash, and how it blends in with the center facia.

Nice Job..

Comment

2003 accord pics

more pictures of the dash
      Attached Files

Comment

I have the xenarc 7'' tsv, panasonic dvd/cd burner. below the drive, I molded two usb ports to hook up any usb devices with out going to the trunk to access the rear ports. it makes everything you need within arms reach.I also use a air mouse and wireless keyboard, so I dont have to reach up to use the touch screen while driving. just move the mouse in the air to do what commands you want it to do.

Comment

That looks amazing man. What are you planning on doing for color/texture? Stock color and texture, or something else?
          DON'T PANIC.

Previous install pics in 2k3 S10

Project CarPc V2

Comment

im probally going to paint it the stock color peral blue. along with some of the other interior parts. like the radio trim so its all matching. since this is going to be a show and go car, I didnt want to make it to factory like, because im going to be in car shows this spring and summer.

Comment

Originally posted by stealinfool View Post
              That looks amazing man. What are you planning on doing for color/texture? Stock color and texture, or something else?
              cool pics, keep up the good work!

Comment

is it showing pink because of the flash of the camera?or is it not calibrated yet? and Where are you hiding the cpu i want to see it
                screen name here use to be MegaloRESE15"

Comment

Originally posted by MegaloRESE15" View Post
                  is it showing pink because of the flash of the camera?or is it not calibrated yet? and Where are you hiding the cpu i want to see it
                  its showing pink due to the onboard video going bad on the motherboard. but I replaced the motherboard with a new one yesterday. the picture is great now. I have the cpu installed in the trunk where the amp is

Comment

Looks great, but you lost the center dash a/c vents!

I think it would have been cool to have the vents coming out behind the lcd on each side, but you would have had to actually find vent pieces that were the right shape.

Comment

Originally posted by wooga View Post
                      Looks great, but you lost the center dash a/c vents!

I think it would have been cool to have the vents coming out behind the lcd on each side, but you would have had to actually find vent pieces that were the right shape.
                      they could be pretty easily custom made from a laser cutter and some abs or acryllic
                      New System in progress:
                      M10k
                      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
                      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

good looking, but what a waste of space for slot load drive, i have been in one of these on the autoshow, you can store ****load of stuff there

Yev
                        R. T. F. M

Comment

Originally posted by Yevmeister View Post
                          good looking, but what a waste of space for slot load drive, i have been in one of these on the autoshow, you can store ****load of stuff there

Yev
                          2 slotload drives for direct cd burning on the go!

but equals more power consumption

Comment

exactly, why would have 2, when the most time you would use it is to burn a cd to your friend from the existing playlist

i mean technically that's the reason we have this community here, people put innovative stuff in their vehicle, but can you be well off w/o it, yes

Yev
                            R. T. F. M

Comment

Originally posted by Yevmeister View Post
                              exactly, why would have 2, when the most time you would use it is to burn a cd to your friend from the existing playlist

i mean technically that's the reason we have this community here, people put innovative stuff in their vehicle, but can you be well off w/o it, yes

Yev
                              id put a zip 100 drive if i could

Comment

Working...
                              X