X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double DIN GTO Fabrication

What do you guys think?

Attached Files

that looks great! how many fabs have yah done because that looks pretty much perfectly done. Any other pics of your audio system? PC case? the car itself?

Comment

I've made a few fiberglass sub enclosures, that's my second LCD fab... First one I did for my S10, that I ended up selling to get my GTO...

Attached Files

Comment

LCD and PC

Attached Files

Comment

Another with LCD in the vehicle

Attached Files

Comment

I'll post pics of how everything is setup in the back, should be wiring everything up soon!

Comment

I started a worklog here

More pics of the fabrication I've done to the actual case and PS...

Comment

GTO... mmmmmmmmm

looks good man, really jelous

2006 Mazda 3
                Behringer DCX-2496
                JL300/4 Focal 6W4311B Focal TN52
                JL500/1 JL10w6v2

Comment

Yeah... Gotta say I'm really friggin happy with this car, the power is unreal... Then again this is my first true muscle car.

Comment

Sickness

I would really like to start working on getting a carputer going in my GTO. Who makes the kit that you installed? Any problems with install? How much would you say everything would run you?

Comment

Originally posted by fenix55 View Post
                      I would really like to start working on getting a carputer going in my GTO. Who makes the kit that you installed? Any problems with install? How much would you say everything would run you?
                      As for install kits, I used the Metra single din kit with heavy modification look here for a how-tohttp://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129516... Unfortunately, as of now, modifying a single din kit is your only option as there are NO commercially available double din kits. (there's a guy on the ls1gto forum "chimchim" who makes a really nice double din kit, but that'll set you back around 100 bucs)

As for "everything" thats pretty broad, basic setup??? 300 for a touchscreen monitor, anywhere from 400-1200 for an itx pc... then another 40-80 bucks for a power supply? That'll get you started, but it's all in your preference/options you want.

Comment

PM me if you are interested in having a custom 2 DIN case made.... I have a few options for you

Comment

Working...
                        X