Screen Mounting Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Mounting Suggestion

I need help in locating the screen for my Carputer. I have a Nissan Sunny 2005. I have attached picture of the car's driver end. Thanks in Advance
    Attached Files

well it depends. Do you want to fabricate in a screen or use a single din flip out? If you want to fabricate it into the dash, that little lid thingy several peple have put their screens in there and had a mechanism to raise and lower it.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Prolly a bit extreme and ambitious but hers what i think would look best

Comment

Changing those climate control buttons would be a problem? Am thinking of doing this for the first time, and hence don't have any handson experience...
        Need all the advice i can get...

Comment

It depends, what you need. If that one is just an aux. display (eg. to search and start certain albums BEFORE ignition), your idea is good enough.
          But if you want to watch it frequently (I suppose so), I suggest you to put it at the level of the instruments or above...
          I personally think it is extremely dangerous to stare down while you are driving.
          Alopecia perniciosa

Comment

Everyone does something for the first time sometime or nothing would ever get done. Heres what you do pick up any spare dash pieces u might be cutting up and use those that way its totally reversible. If u can manage to move the climate control down you would have a very classy install. Enough ingenuity and work and anything is possible.

Comment

thanks for the moral booster. I am certainly doing a lot of research (for me its research) in that area, But slowly as and when i find the time....

Comment

Working...
              X