No announcement yet.

Is mechatroniks still selling his kit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is mechatroniks still selling his kit?

He everybody

I send an email to mechatroniks but i have no answer, are they still selling their kit nowadays?

Regards

www.digitalww.com
    they still sell them here.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

the MP3car store sells them here. I checked and the mp3car is about $5 more expensive than direct from meckatronics, but seeing as I had a good dealing with the store previsouly when I got my m2-atx, $5 is a good price for peace of mind
      I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

I already see it on mp3carstore, but...I'm from Spain, and it's cheap if I buy it directly to mechatroniks!

Comment

still selling? -reviving this thread

Hi all,

I'm reviving this thread, because years later, i have the same exact question.
          http://www.mechatroniks.com/wrx/lili629-2008.html

i want to buy a kit.....the paypal order page is still up when you click orders from his site, however, his emails are kicked back.....no domain....

this guy still in biz?

Comment

i thought he quit doing it a while back. check the mp3car store-- i believe they sell a similar kit
            My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
            "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
            carpc undecided

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
              i thought he quit doing it a while back. check the mp3car store-- i believe they sell a similar kit
              thanks for the info....i just wonder.....
              i was looking to him again because freaking mp3car is perpetually out of stock...

anyone know where i can find a kit?

Comment

well, then you can try to contact the store to double check if they have them hidden, or there is always the bybyte kits..(bybyte.com, or also sold in the mp3car store)
                My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
                "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
                carpc undecided

Comment

thanks, i took a chance and ordered from mechatroniks anyways.....i got a shipping confirmation today... so it looks like, hopefully that dude still is in biz.

Comment

Originally posted by MachinasDei View Post
                    thanks, i took a chance and ordered from mechatroniks anyways.....i got a shipping confirmation today... so it looks like, hopefully that dude still is in biz.
                    Please update the status of your order. I am interested in this as well. I sent an email months ago and just gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by slackervn View Post
                      Please update the status of your order. I am interested in this as well. I sent an email months ago and just gave up.
                      i'm out of town on business right now, but i've been following the package tracking...i did get a package delivery confirmation...so i hope that means its there!

Comment

Working...
                      X