whoa...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoa...

holy crap man i just started bondoglassing for the first time and i'm high as a kiteeeeee wheeee!

strange....after all this time, using rage and fiberglass, along side spray paint and duraglass, I've never once gotten high...well, from that stuff at least

all that in an enclosed garage to boot....
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

i'm not so much high as i am like...nauseas and the right side of my chest aches a little... i know you're supposed to use a respirator when you sand stuff but i don't have a respirator nor do i have the money for one so i'm using one of those cheap white masks that u put over ur nose/mouth ...i should probably just be doing this in a more well ventilated area as opposed to my tiny apartment room :-/

Comment

sanding inside is not smart at all. never mind the ventilation part of it, bondo dust gets EVERYWHERE. No matter what you do to try and clean it up, you'll never get it all. I can't imagine how filthy your room must be for you to want to do this inside....lol
        Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

nevermind his room, think of his lungs!

Dude, find 20 bones and go buy a respirator, your life expentancy and lung capacity will thank you.
          "the universe has a way of balancing itself"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../Webbanner.jpg

Comment

Too late now!
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

respirator are 20 bucks? and i'm starting to realize that the skin on my hands is peeling off everywhere :-/ guess i'm supposed to be wearing gloves or somethin

Comment

This brings up a good point, what respirators are suggested? I'm about to do my first bondo job.

ScAndal

Comment

Originally posted by AznArkitekt View Post
                  respirator are 20 bucks? and i'm starting to realize that the skin on my hands is peeling off everywhere :-/ guess i'm supposed to be wearing gloves or somethin

ehrm.... yes, and definatly YES
                  Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
                  CLARION HX-D2
                  CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                  CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                  CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                    strange....after all this time, using rage and fiberglass, along side spray paint and duraglass, I've never once gotten high...well, from that stuff at least

all that in an enclosed garage to boot....
                    well that kind of explains a lot of things

Comment

get this...we're welding some new kicks and remaking the amp rack for our car to accomidate another amp...

a neighbor calls the home owners association to complain about it...said we were going to catch her house on fire....her house that's a good 40 yards across the street....and it had been raining the entire week before hand...

not to mention there's nothing that says you can't weld in your driveway...lol
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

See, what they are worried about is a stray rat wandering by as you are welding and getting too close to the flame, thus causing it's fur to catch light, and then as it starts to feel the burn in scampers off trying to get the air friction to put the flames out and ends up running under their house, whereby the flames catch on her/his floorboards and burn the house down.

Comment

Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
                          CLARION HX-D2
                          CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                          CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                          CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

that actually sounds about right...
                            Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                              See, what they are worried about is a stray rat wandering by as you are welding and getting too close to the flame, thus causing it's fur to catch light, and then as it starts to feel the burn in scampers off trying to get the air friction to put the flames out and ends up running under their house, whereby the flames catch on her/his floorboards and burn the house down.
                              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
                              X