This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for

Looking for pics of 2004ish grand prix's Trying to get an Idea on mounting screen locations in the dash

Thanks

did you try a search?

Comment

Hold on I'll Try it for you

Comment

The search button is your friend

there werent alot of links but heres a few that might help

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ght=grand+prix

Comment

Why the hell is this in SOYP?
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

hey genius did you read what the title said??
            First link : I don't have a 2000 I have an 2004. Ever thought about reading
            Second link: I don't need Ideas on where to put the pc I was looking for the screen
            Third link: Agian I don't have an 2000 if you would read you would have picked up on that already.

here is a thought and it's just a thought
            just because you typed in grand prix in the search button doesn't mean it answers your questions.

I know it's confusing because your soo smart. but just for once you might want to PAY ATTENTION

Comment

why is this here?

Because I was looking for people with a finished project. The other forums don't arent really for finish projects

Comment

put it in here

Comment

Originally posted by Blantrip View Post
                  hey genius did you read what the title said??
                  First link : I don't have a 2000 I have an 2004. Ever thought about reading
                  Second link: I don't need Ideas on where to put the pc I was looking for the screen
                  Third link: Agian I don't have an 2000 if you would read you would have picked up on that already.

here is a thought and it's just a thought
                  just because you typed in grand prix in the search button doesn't mean it answers your questions.

I know it's confusing because your soo smart. but just for once you might want to PAY ATTENTION
                  Dude, search for yourself then. He tried to help you out. How the **** is anyone here gonna know the difference between a 2000 piece of crap, and 2004 piece of crap.

Don't be lazy and find it for your damn self. And next time, post in the right forum. If you can't find a pic of the interior of your car, oh wait, take a god damn pic of your own damn car to see where to mount a screen.

What a lazy unthankful bastard.

Michael
                  ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Thanks for the pic guizai--

Wiredwrx---
                    your right I have obviously not search for anything at all before I asked the questions. here is a thought If you don't the difference between them or know anything about it, then don't reply to it.
                    Just a thought tho.

Sense I don't know anything about corvettes I think I going to go to there forum and post some replys

Just another thought.
                    I already know what my car looks like. The reason why I posted it in the show your projects area, because *** now follow me here** because I was looking for someone who has completed this. Maybe I should have posted this in the power supply section

Comment

Originally posted by Blantrip View Post
                      Thanks for the pic guizai--

Wiredwrx---
                      your right I have obviously not search for anything at all before I asked the questions. here is a thought If you don't the difference between them or know anything about it, then don't reply to it.
                      Just a thought tho.

Sense I don't know anything about corvettes I think I going to go to there forum and post some replys

Just another thought.
                      I already know what my car looks like. The reason why I posted it in the show your projects area, because *** now follow me here** because I was looking for someone who has completed this. Maybe I should have posted this in the power supply section

And that is why you are a god damned moron. The SHOW OFF YOUR PROJECT is for people to POST a completed project to show off. Just because reading comprehension escapes you, doesn't give you license to be a flaming ******* and cop an attitude. You should have posted this in OT or perhaps the fabrication section, NOT THE SOYP section. If you wanted to see pictures of screens installed in your car, then you should have asked for it, instead of "Looking for pics of 2004ish grand prix's ..."

Now take your attitude and stuff it up your ***.

Now, go back and finish high school, because you seem to not be able to express yourself in the english language, tend to skip words when you write, can't spell for ****, don't know the difference between "since" and "sense", your posts lack punctuation, and you have no idea when to use present and past tense.

Time to whore out your thread, because you obviously are not entitled to any help from anyone on this board. Do you REALLY think you are gonna get any help after you acted like a complete dick?

Michael
                      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X