Mouse Keeps clicking....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Keeps clicking....

Well I have always noticed that if i het a bumb in the road the mouse will "click". Like if i am in ig screen and it the mouse is hovering the menu button and when i hit a button it would click and open the menu. But NOW for some reason the mouse click are going really crazy.... Only when i am driving, the mouse keeps clicking. When i slow down to a stop then it finally stops clicking... ITs really annoying. I have to keep my mouse curson in the corner of the screen where their is no buttons to click or menus to pop up when clicked. Any1 have this problem?

I have a Xenarc 700TSV if that helps...
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant
    Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
    Via M10K
    512mb Ram
    60GB HDD
    Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
    OPUS ITX PC Case

what are you using for a mouse? maybe contain that a little bit better. You could also fore go having a mouse icon. That could work if you use the touchscreen for the most part.

Comment

He's using the touchscreen as a mouse. My only thought is recalibrating the screen. Sounds like it's taking the jolts as inputs... like maybe the pressure sensitive layer is moving? Weird.

Comment

It was happening to me before; My problem was that the screen wa being held too tight by the edges on the bezel I created. Loosened the brackets on the back and that fixed the issue. Also, if you took the screen apart and re-assembled it, make sure that the screws are not too tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddominican View Post
          It was happening to me before; My problem was that the screen wa being held too tight by the edges on the bezel I created. Loosened the brackets on the back and that fixed the issue. Also, if you took the screen apart and re-assembled it, make sure that the screws are not too tight.
          Hey i will have to try that thanks! Also i will try re calibrating the screen
          2002 Mitsubishi Galant
          Progress: 90% [-▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓- ->

Carputer Specs:
          Via M10K
          512mb Ram
          60GB HDD
          Souund Blaster Audigy2 NX
          OPUS ITX PC Case

Comment

Working...
          X