Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powermate Volume Knob

http://www.cartft.com/catalog/il/453

Wonder if it can be fully utilized with Centrafuse as far as navigating the menus and adjusting volume.

It would just look cool to have it installed in the center console, especially when it lights up in blue

Thanks.

use the function. Someone did an install that involved the griffin resently.
    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
    CLARION HX-D2
    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

I did search but I only found some generic information such as setting the volume knob to key mapping, but exactly how to do it, I'm not sure. What I'm hoping is with Centrafuse, it would scroll through all menu items when rotating the knob, and pressing down would execute the menu item. Not sure if this is possible.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by htsource View Post
        I did search but I only found some generic information such as setting the volume knob to key mapping, but exactly how to do it, I'm not sure. What I'm hoping is with Centrafuse, it would scroll through all menu items when rotating the knob, and pressing down would execute the menu item. Not sure if this is possible.

Thanks.
        It doesnt work with embeded software.... Sad but true!
        VmtSquad - I sold my soul to Honda!
        Final Install
        CarPC progress: 95%

Comment

It does work with centrafuse for volume +/-, next/last track, mute... it depends on how you program it.

I'm not sure if centrafuse has a shortcut for "next menu item". If it does, you can use the powermate for scrolling.. try to post on centrafuse's forum
          VIA EN15000 C7 // CTF700 7" Screen // Morex 3688 Black Case
          M2-ATX // 80GB HD
          DVD-RW // PowerMate
          Belkin Bluetooth V1.2 // Hauppauge WinTV FM

Centrafuse RC5

JBL GTO 75.4 520W // Pionneer Kevlar 260w Speakers

Comment

I ended up getting one, and I have to use global settings for all commands unfortunately.

I normally have GPS window up and I'm using Skinbedder. In this case, Skinbedder is the active app while Centrafuse is not. So I can't control CF until I set all commands for all programs. In my case, it doesn't bother me as I only use the dial for CF anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X