mic line to low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mic line to low

I have buyed a microphone for g4, in my house pc the microphone works good, but in g4 the level of input is to low (mic volume at max), how to amplify the signal?
    thanks

I'm using the Andrea mic (though currently there is zero use for it with the G4 due to SD bugs), and it works okay. Maybe you need to set the Microphone Boost in the OS Volume Control Panel:

Control Panel -> Sounds/Audio Devices -> Advanced -> Options:Properties -> Recording -> OK -> Advanced (under the Microphone slider) -> Microphone Boost

(If you don't have that last Advanced button, choose Advanced Controls in the Options menu.)

Comment

in realtek 883 I don't have advanced option and microphone boost.
      how to resolve?

Comment

Originally posted by giannidsg View Post
        in realtek 883 I don't have advanced option and microphone boost.
        how to resolve?
        Huh... I don't know. Someone from the MP3car.com store will have to help out. (I'm just another customer.) Good luck.

Comment

giannidsg - where did you purchase your G4 and what software are you running on it?
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

i have buyed on cartft.com and have installed the original software of g4

Comment

I would direct your support questions to cartft.com not mp3car.com.

The software we supply with the G4 is StreetDeck, not the Infill Station.

As such, I've moved this thread out of the MP3Car.com products forum and into the General Hardware forum.
              Jan Bennett
              FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
              X