Infill G4 - Pre out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infill G4 - Pre out

For those who are interested in not using the on-board amp - i am some way in finding the sound card pin outs before they are amplified.

i have managed to find the left front (4 speaker mode) see attached pic - i have literally just found this and wanted to post it up - as soon as i find the rest i will update - if anyone wants to help please do.

the sound out pin headder is located on the flip side of the motherboard (cpu side)towards the back parralel with the fan.

Left front pin is either pin 1 or pin 2 (no markings) of the P9 headder

Originally posted by mordz View Post
    For those who are interested in not using the on-board amp...
    In my understanding, those who do not like the on-board amp, will not like the on-board sound card either... That's exactly why G4 doesn't have any line-outs.

Comment

yeh ordinarily i would have an external one too but since the radio doesnt work down that route your kindof stuck. - though im guessing one of those pins is the line out too so people could then rig up that to a decent sound card and put the FM line into that.

Some may find it useful other wont - just sharing with the community fella

Comment

Radio should work through external amps with the next StreetDeck patch.
        StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
        Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
        The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by mordz View Post
          Some may find it useful other wont - just sharing with the community fella
          Sure man - I was not being critical, just wanted to explain what the G4 designers must have had in mind

Comment

cool, street deck has top notch support i must say.

NP Marassa - its all good.

a RCA pre out would have been nice too - covers everything then.

Comment

Working...
            X