stereo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stereo

is it possible to use the caseing from a fegular stereo so i can have a small case or is there any suggestions of getting a nice small case to fit under my seat of my car

yeah..

get a nice MOBO with onboard everything: (Sound, video, nic, usb, you name it)
    connect a harddisk, some kind of display.. hacked keyboard and a psu and you're set..

Good luck !
    Greetz,
    Raas - The Netherlands
    ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
    GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

stereo

where can i get a mobo with everything on it and a hacked keyboard

Comment

Seriously Maddog, its time to start searching. Search on the forums using the "Search" button, or search on Google at www.google.com. I guarantee that you will find one brand/model of all-in-one mother board that prolly 1/3 of the people here use.

Good luck.
        replicant
        Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

Hi

I personally use a Shuttle mainboard (FV 24), cause its dimensions are very small (175x190 mm). Grafic and sound onboard, almost everything built in what you need.
          Have a look at http://www.spacewalker.com

greetz
          Myke

Comment

stereo

ight thanx guys for your help

Comment

the only mobo with onboard stuff that will fit is the mini-itx. the 2nd generation board is supposed to be coming out soon. The current board is the Epia 800.

search for epia, you will find all the information we collectively have gathered about it.
              aka Kumaneko
              "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
              Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
              mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
              Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Working...
              X