RF/Key fob/pda control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RF/Key fob/pda control

I want to be able to control my remote ignition/remote entry system through my PDA.

My pda connects to my carputers webserver which is where I maintain all of my functions so far, audio, video, etc....

Is there a way that I can possibly hardwire (or maybe through other means) my three key fobs so that my computer can control them. Or perhaps a USb RF tranciever that can send codes to my controllers. (the same way that my key fobs do)

I have seen some form of serial control in a home that hardwired a rf remote to control the shades, but I did not take a close enough look. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    LE3X

Originally posted by LE3x View Post
    I want to be able to control my remote ignition/remote entry system through my PDA.

My pda connects to my carputers webserver which is where I maintain all of my functions so far, audio, video, etc....

Is there a way that I can possibly hardwire (or maybe through other means) my three key fobs so that my computer can control them. Or perhaps a USb RF tranciever that can send codes to my controllers. (the same way that my key fobs do)

I have seen some form of serial control in a home that hardwired a rf remote to control the shades, but I did not take a close enough look. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    LE3X

I have read about some device called fusionbrain thats made to do that. Just do a search on MP3Car and you will find the creators of it.
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

Comment

might wanna check out www.connect2car.com

Comment

Originally posted by keland44 View Post
        might wanna check out www.connect2car.com
        That is cool.... Im going to take this on into consideration!
        Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1X 7 inch motorized Screen
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

This is a challenge I have been presented with, I have been stcuck, on using serial control to hardwire the keyfobs dirrectly some how. I have seen it done with other remotes, however I am still not sure how to go about doing this....

Comment

Working...
          X