NO signal to liliput

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO signal to liliput

Hey guys I always have signal to liliput excpet one time first time that I boot up pc in morning it goes thru the WIndows XP loading screenbut then when I hear windows music playin in background monitor suddenly goes to the screen NO SIGNAL. then after that when i shut the car off and start it again it starts up fine from stand by ( s3 mode)

What can the problem be? cant be the connection its only doin it at the precise momeny. Maybe I should reinstall windows?

Thanks

any1 any ideas?

Comment

check the "power options" control panel and see if your monitor is set to shut off after a certain time period.. (10mins, 15min, etc).
      F150 Truckputer [1.0] (coming soon!)
      Fusion Carputer [2.0]
      Fusion Carputer [1.0]

Comment

And show some patience.
        not everyone is going to visit these forums in teh three-hour time frame in which you expect an answer.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

nah thats not it just did that didnt do the trick, it does it right befroe windows loads so it cant be the windows settings oh well I guess i am gonna reformat hard drive and the nsee what happens

Comment

try changing your screen resolution
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

i dont think that would help because it worked before it just started doin it a week ago( I had my car pc in for 3 weeks)

Comment

Originally posted by ukraini9mofo View Post
                i dont think that would help because it worked before it just started doin it a week ago( I had my car pc in for 3 weeks)
                Well if you dont try any suggestions why even ask?

My lilliput monitor blew up its resolution at 800x600. Perhaps yours is going.
                15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

why did it blow up isnt it designed to work with that resolution?

Comment

yes it is designed to, but one day it just stopped working at that resolution. Others have the same problem. Some a different refresh rate helps, others such as myself, it is gone forever. That is why I suggested it.

Comment

just tried changin to 640 still no dice

Comment

I will try going into the lilliput settings and changin the time to stand-by maybe that will help

Comment

fixed it, it was loose connection, hopefully this time its not goin to get loose

Comment

Working...
                          X