X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touch Screen isnt accurate!

im having similar problem

Touch Screen isnt accurate!

I have a K90 headunit with touch screen... At first I can hit all the buttons. As i use it over a period of time, the USB touch pad goes crazy and to hit a button, say on the right side of the screen, I have to hit the middle of the screen. Frankly its annoying and unsafe do to the fact I usually slow down to try to figure out were on the screen I have to push. Has anyone else had this issue, and how did you fix it?
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

Comment

How old is it? Could be that the touchscreen controller is just finally dieing.

Does it work well if you recalibrate it? I would wait until the unit is warm (running for a while) then calibrate it and see if it holds.
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

its new....... not old at all.... id say maybe 2 months..... Yes but after a few minutes I have the same issue...... I think maybe the USB hub is to blame, I seem to be having power issues, which im trying to fix but no one seems to know or want to help me on my other threads :-(
        Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1X 7 inch motorized Screen
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Well, resistive touchpanels arent made to last forever (some manufacturers rate the number of touches that the screen should theoretically be able to sustain). It seems as if the resistive panel is dying, so you might need to take the screen apart and replace it with another one. Since your screen is only 2 months, it might be under warranty.

Comment

Working...
          X