No announcement yet.

RF Interference Causing Screen Issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RF Interference Causing Screen Issues?

I have a K90, which since I have installed it into my car has had weird issues were it will work, then unalign itself, then a few minutes later, kind of realign. Also if I close the screen then reopen it (this causes the unit to shut off, including the USB connection). When I open the screen up, this will slightly correct the issue. This K90 is fairly new and I do not think it is the touch panel.... is it posiable that it could be RF interference? Has anyone else ever ran into this issue? I am thinking of going to radio shack and buying a ferrite magnet for one of the ends. The only reason i think it is RF is because I had major engine whine in my speakers, and it turns out it was the USB hubs (which I am replacing, I have one belkin, that gives me no issues, and then I have 2 of these cheapy USB hubs that cant seem to handle anything, and are the cause of engine noise.) I think maybe i will just buy 2 more of the belkin hubs.... I also took the monitor out and ran a shorter USB line, which helped a tiny bit. The USB cable runs along side the speaker wiring for the speakers, the usb cable for the radio, the cd rom cable and the obd2 (which has a ferrite magnet already) so I am guessing this is causing the screen issues. If it does happen to be the screen, how do I repair it?

Please give me your opinions and input!!!!

Thanx in advance!!!!
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

You should put what a K90 is ?
    08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

oops, forgot.... K90 is a motorized 7 inch fold in touch display.

Which you know since i saw you helped some1 in a thread......

PS: it looks like it may be a driver issue.... I am going to install new ones today!!!!!!!!!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
      4X MK808b
      3x Perixx Touchpads
      3x 7 inch Screens
      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

I updated the drivers and the screen works like a dream. i dont know why they dont just include the updated drivers with the screen. Sometimes it does unalign, but its very rare. When it does I simply hit Touch Reset in CF and I do a 4 point alignment and all is good....

PS: I have attached the drivers and software to this thread, so no one else has to suffer from this nightmare.
        Attached Files

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
        X