question about Aopen i945GTt-VFA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about Aopen i945GTt-VFA

Is the Aopen i945GTt-VFA motherboard compatible with my m2-atx power supply???

if so i think ive found my perfect motherboard ... please let me know I cannot find the info anywhere ... i keep reading something about a built in psu

Thanks
    Zach

anyone know if this will work or am i just S.O.L??

Comment

Originally posted by cazorp View Post
      Is the Aopen i945GTt-VFA motherboard compatible with my m2-atx power supply???

if so i think ive found my perfect motherboard ... please let me know I cannot find the info anywhere ... i keep reading something about a built in psu

Thanks
      Zach
      I dont know..... that board is very powerful, or at least the one I read about, it supports up to 3 gb of ram and has a uber powerful built in 3D graphics card. I dont think 160 watts (which the M2 is) is powerful enough, or it may be very close to pushing the limits.... I would go with something 220 watts and up.
      Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
      4X MK808b
      3x Perixx Touchpads
      3x 7 inch Screens
      1X 7 inch motorized Screen
      1x Win 7 PC

Comment

thanks for the help .. . most if the stuff ive read people are using the carnetics 1900 ... what does that push and where would i get one??

Thanks
        Zach

Comment

what about a pentium M processor on this board?? does that work??

Thanks
          Zach

Comment

Incompatible is the Word of the Day

Hi,
            I'm sorry to inform you that you cannot use any power supply with this AOpen board. The i945GTT-VFA comes with an on-board power supply. This means that there is no 20-pin or 24-pin ATX power connector. If you have a look at the motherboard images anywhere online you'll see that the connector simply does not exist.
            I currently have the board with a C2D T5500 running as my main PC at home, so if you have any other questions you can send them my way.

Kev
            Epia Nano ITX N10000E, Morex 1677 Case, 1024MB RAM, TSST Slim DVD/CD-RW, 60GB Fujitsu Notebook HDD, Win XP Home/Mandriva 2008 Dual Boot

Comment

The Carnetix power supply has an optional barrel connector that works for this mobo
              "AOPac" Power Cable Kit
              Plug and play power cable kit for your AOpen Pandora and the P1900 or P2140

here is the thread http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/gene...n-i945gtt.html

Comment

Working...
              X