USB Oscilliscopes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Oscilliscopes

anyone have or use one of these? what ones to recommend? i need one of these to get my knowledge back.

Yes I use a DSO 2100 and it works fine. Only real problem with the majority of the USB scopes are that they aren't isolated so they are low voltage use only. If all your doing is LV electronics then its fine.
    Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

thats all i really need one for. im not trying to work with the 110-220 VAC or the ignition coils kind of voltage. i think this one may be the one i am looking for since i will be doing a lot of LV testing and all that what not. what does this one run for?

Comment

I have had mine for a couple of years so I have no idea what it would cost now. I got it on Ebay from china so have a search there or google.
        Visit my site V8 Scimitar

SP13000, 300GB SATA HD, 1GB DDR. Opus 150, K301 screen, Cisco WIFI, AQmax GPS, RoadRunner and FreeDrive, Sony MEX-R5 head unit. 4 years installed and it just keeps running!

Comment

Working...
        X