Good Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Idea

I have the AOL Instant Messenger screen names of a couple of people on this board and it is fun to talk to them and learn new things without waiting for replies on each individual question, so I was thinking maybe everyone could reply to this post with their Screen name and we could each add each other on our lists. I know there's always the channel on efnet, but IM seems to be an easier way of getting ahold of people. If you don't want to post your screen name for the whole world to see, could you email it to me? Just an idea... [email protected]

umm where is your screen name ? mine is moxnix4u on AIM if you wanted to add me.

Comment

LOL, i forgot to put my own screen name up there. Mine is CappGun69. Hope to talk to some of you soon. I love to talk Mp3Car topics.

Comment

Just check the signature

Comment

I'm here:

Jabber: [email protected] (Preferred)
          Yahoo: mthiel3

I don't use AOL IM... they won't interoperate with anyone else
          Public PGP key available on http://keyserver.pgp.com/pks/lookup?...@MyRealBox.com

Comment

I don't use AOL IM... they won't interoperate with anyone else [/B]
            Try Odigo www.odigo.com
            I'll admit that it's slower but now I use one program to log on to AIM and ICQ.

My AIM ID is Falcon62Travis
            1983 BMW 733i
            Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
            Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

You can reach me as Cat1as on AIM....yes that is a one insted of an L

Catlas

Comment

I'm on most nights as Dartman111
                Got started with computers on this board early in high school...now I run a web development company and am about to build my dream machine.

Comment

You know it already, Mike, but for anyone else who cares mine is gibnz908

Comment

I just downloaded odigo as Falcon pointed out, im impressed!

my ICQ Details:
                    nick: hornet
                    UIN: 2480891

AIM:
                    nick: buggerb0x
                    http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
                    Australian mp3car Portal
                    mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
                    mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
                    -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

yahoo: etsparticus
                      msn: eddyet
                      "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Working...
                      X