anyone know?? motherboard with wifi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know?? motherboard with wifi

Im looking for a micro itx motherboard.. would like onboard 7.1 (5 out 1 in) and onboard wifi..

anyone know of someone who makes one?

Micro ITX?

Please expand on your definition of "Micro ITX". I see Mini ITX and I see Micro ATX, but I think Micro ITX is not a universal term (although I maybe wrong).

Anyway on board WiFi most likely is not going to happen. Better look for a MB that has a Mini PCI connector and then pick from Mini PCI raido cards.

Neil
    neilhart
    aka Neil
    My Domain is www.sfba-corvette.com check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by neilhart View Post
      Please expand on your definition of "Micro ITX". I see Mini ITX and I see Micro ATX, but I think Micro ITX is not a universal term (although I maybe wrong).

Anyway on board WiFi most likely is not going to happen. Better look for a MB that has a Mini PCI connector and then pick from Mini PCI raido cards.

Neil
      i saw a mATX on newegg that had onboard wifi, but i cant remember who made it, and it was quite pricey. but they are made. hope this helps.

david

Comment

Made by Asus

Comment

y bother finding one? install a pci wi fi or USB..... save the time and money

Comment

ASUS P5B-MX LGA 775 Intel 946GZ Micro ATX Intel Motherboard (w/ WIFI) - $87.50

Comment

Originally posted by lxt_123 View Post
              ASUS P5B-MX LGA 775 Intel 946GZ Micro ATX Intel Motherboard (w/ WIFI) - $87.50
              i think this is the one i was looking at (i tend to stay away from intel)
              ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail $230
              http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131224

Comment

it probably cheaper to buy any mini itx board and throw a wifi card.
                intel little valley mini itx = $70
                usb wifi = $30

$100 total
                dsatx in voompc 2 case <HERE>

Comment

sorry

i meant mini itx.. typo.. it was late and i was tired..

think im going with the intel d201gly2 motherboard.. its cheap and ill get usb wifi...

Comment

Working...
                  X