wireless mini keyboard with numeric pad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wireless mini keyboard with numeric pad

can someone help me find a wireless mini keyboard with numeric pad like this

http://www.sejin.com/good/viewgood.p...&mid=01&lid=01

The above keyboard is not in production. I sold my gyration RF keyboard and mouse b/c the short battery life on the mouse and cant be used while charging.
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

its not in production, but im willing to bet someone still has a few of them in stock

google that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by salmonslapped
      its not in production, but im willing to bet someone still has a few of them in stock

google that ****!
      Sejin stop developing it before it was released. It never was in production. The picture was a prototype. So I cant really google that ****. Believe me I've been googleing, yahooing, exciteing, and webcrawlering a cordless mini keyboard with numeric pad for the past week. The closest compact keyboard with numaric pad is the IBM at 16 inches wide. My Gyration KB is 12.5 inches wide. The Sejin keyboard that I want is 14 inches wide. I guess I'll til CES to see what Taiwanese manufacturers have come up with.
      If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

if all else fails you can just buy a normal mini-keyboard and a separate numpad and find a way to jerry rig it together

Comment

google that ****!
          Please watch the swearing. Remember that some members may not appreciate the unnecessary profanity. You get one warning, and this is it.
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

if all else fails you can just buy a normal mini-keyboard and a separate numpad and find a way to jerry rig it together
            I thought about that but I cant find a wireless numeric pad

Comment

http://www.directron.com/wireless.html

This is the wireless KB/mouse combo that ships with BookPCs. Small and works good
              "Geeks dont need girlfriends we can ping ourselves"

Sony Vaio 2Ghz 40G HHD, Routis 2004 GPS, 7" VGA TS Lilliput, BackUp Camera running RoadRunner with Simplistique Skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cake
                Please watch the swearing. Remember that some members may not appreciate the unnecessary profanity. You get one warning, and this is it.
                understood

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cake
                  This forum isn't language censored??

anywho, i've been looking for a decent keypad... anyone suggest some good brands and where i could get it for a cheap price? Did some searching and i "googled that isH" but couldn't find anything. Thanks!
                  [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

Originally posted by veedubya
                    http://www.directron.com/wireless.html

This is the wireless KB/mouse combo that ships with BookPCs. Small and works good
                    I've seen almost all of the mini KBs out there. The built in mouse on the mini KB is useless. I'd rather use a regular mouse for faster and more percise action than the built in mouse, and I am. I already set my mind on the A4 RF mouse with USB/Nokia charger. Now I need a keyboard. I found a HP KB
                    http://www.hp.com/cposupport/persona.../bph06763.html
                    But the site indicates that it only works with HP computers, probably the multimedia keys. I've also found
                    http://www.logicool.co.jp/cf/product...tml/key21.html
                    But its only available in Japan. I've found plenty of corded mini/compact/slim keyboards with numeric pads but no cordless ones. So, I'm still looking.

Comment

chances are, youre not going to find a wireless keyboard with a numpad that is also a slim model. slim wireless keyboards are for multimedia - that is their sole purpose, or their "raison de etre" if you want to be condescending. numpads are for data entry - that is their sole purpose. no data entry profession has a need for a wireless keyboard, and no HTPC setup has a need for a numpad (besides us). i have a feeling you are, for lack of a better word, fux0red.

thats just my surmization.

oh yeah, if you need a keypad here is a cheap USB one for $10 that comes with a USB snakelight thing (obviously intended for laptops). great deal!

http://sotechs.com/ComputerDeals/Pro.../Discount/1337

Comment

My computer has a phone number search program like yellowpages.com and I use the calculator A LOT!!. With out the numberic pad, theres no reason for me to live. Will not that drastic. Anyway I just ordered
                        http://store.yahoo.com/coolingfan/ack240fulsiz.html
                        It's only 17 inches wide. and 5.5 inches long. Its It's the classic style wireless keyboard. For 25 bucks its like a sore kcid, you cant beat it. I'll just gonna use that til I find a decent keyboard.

Comment

where can i find just a small keyboard?
                          I'm talkin TINY!
                          I dont need he numeric pad, just the main square. It also doesn't need to be wireless...

any ideas? links?

Comment

Originally posted by Euclid
                            where can i find just a small keyboard?
                            I'm talkin TINY!
                            I dont need he numeric pad, just the main square. It also doesn't need to be wireless...

any ideas? links?
                            If you read all the posts you'll know to google that you know what. Anyway here's one

http://www.dsi-usa.com/input/compact.htm

Comment

Working...
                            X