Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obd?

    Hi I just wanted to if anyone have tried thoses OBD's from ebay similar to this this and if so what do you guys think of them, because I am thinking of getting one of these.

  • #2
    That's what I have. I haven't had any problems with it. I've used it to pulls stats (and real time data) and clear codes. I've not hooked it up to any type of front ends though, but did just purchase the Palmer DashCommand. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to test this out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gopher18 View Post
      That's what I have. I haven't had any problems with it. I've used it to pulls stats (and real time data) and clear codes. I've not hooked it up to any type of front ends though, but did just purchase the Palmer DashCommand. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to test this out.
      How about the drivers do they come with the drivers? and what is the Palmer DashCommand?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cybergeek View Post
        How about the drivers do they come with the drivers? and what is the Palmer DashCommand?
        I also have the same unit. It does come with drivers and free software to use it. If it doesnt come with the drivers, you can download them from my FTP.
        Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

        1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1X 7 inch motorized Screen
        1x Win 7 PC

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by HiJackZX1 View Post
          I also have the same unit. It does come with drivers and free software to use it. If it doesnt come with the drivers, you can download them from my FTP.
          Ok cool thanks lot, I go ahead and order that then.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cybergeek View Post
            and what is the Palmer DashCommand?
            http://www.palmerperformance.com/pro...mand/index.php

            Comment

            Working...
            X