• maybe someone can use this suff

found these 2 items on ebay someone might have a use for them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=801476928

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2072972309
    WINNER!!!!
    run-on sentance comp 2002!!
    :)

Motherboard's mine.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

yeah i thot it looked interesting as well esecially 4 the price unfortunatly i had to much going out on my paycheck currently to add more stuff to my carputer
      WINNER!!!!
      run-on sentance comp 2002!!
      :)

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I'll see how well I do with the first one, then we'll talk. I have a specific project in mind (not MP3 related).
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

There was a local electronics store near me that was selling about 20 of these for $10 CAD each... once I went home and found out the specs and went back they were all gone

Looked kinda neat but I wasn't sure how practical they'd be to use due to the lack of most components on it.
            IN DEVELOPMENT -- '96 Mustang, lilliput with PII/450 laptop, custom DC-DC power supply, 60GB; Garmin GPS; 802.11g; compact keyboard, small graphical LCDs, OBDII.

Comment

From what I've seen, I just need to add RAM and power...But we'll see when it gets here. For $35 you can't go wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cake
                From what I've seen, I just need to add RAM and power...But we'll see when it gets here. For $35 you can't go wrong...
                IIRC there is no VGA output and a few other things were missing too, but I could have just looked at it too quickly.

Good luck with it!
                IN DEVELOPMENT -- '96 Mustang, lilliput with PII/450 laptop, custom DC-DC power supply, 60GB; Garmin GPS; 802.11g; compact keyboard, small graphical LCDs, OBDII.

Comment

nah.. there is VGA output along with LCD hirose output.. and i dont think anything else is missing to get it running..

jason

Comment

There's definitly VGA out...As well as serial, USB, parallel, sound, composite video, LCD (Hirose?), IRDA, floppy, HD, 2 PCMCIA and some others. It's in my hot little hands right now...Good board. If I have success with the first one then I'll grab a few more and make a new MP3 player.

Just in the process of getting RAM (EDO-SODIMM).

Comment

well I'm kicking myself for not buying more of them when I had the chance then! d'oh!

Comment

Working...
                      X