Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun visor LCD

http://www.digitalww.com/lcd_56_visor.htm

I'm looking for a sun visor LCD that I can hook up my playstation and also a computer in the trunk to... for playing mp3's and divx's. How good would the quality be on these? Any problems you can see, i'm new to this. thx

i dont mean to be a jerk, but the big search button at the top is your friend.
    Progress here: http://www.siriuscybernetics.net

Comment

Originally posted by naevity
      i dont mean to be a jerk, but the big search button at the top is your friend.
      a) yes you did
      b) what does the search button have to do with the specific lcd I posted about? thx

Comment

I have a better idea... email or PM armen (username is digitalww) and ask him. In case you didn't know the site you posted belongs to a member of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by dwish8990
          a) yes you did
          b) what does the search button have to do with the specific lcd I posted about? thx
          Such a friendly attitude for a n00b. As ddt mentioned, you'd find a heap of mentions of digitalww with that search button.
          http://carpc.riposte.net
          I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

you just dont got the temper to keep being friendly to everyone that flames you if told about
            -
            My cars
            -

Comment

ok now no matter what people ask before they even get an answer they are told to use the search button

ok fine dandy but isn't it possible that someone may have found some more current info that has not already been posted and there 4 would cancel the effect the search button has

i mean why can't peole just ask a queston and get a answer and maybe a oh by the way do a search on what you asked you may find more info than what i have

granted i realize its amusing to some to answer a question someone ask's by telling them to find it themselves

<by the way with the current monitor resolution i am using it does not even show up unless i scroll over so maybe other people just do not see it and do't know its there? >
              WINNER!!!!
              run-on sentance comp 2002!!
              :)

Comment

compare it to the amusement of replying to the same thing over and over.

Originally posted by oddcomp
                by the way with the current monitor resolution i am using it does not even show up unless i scroll over so maybe other people just do not see it and do't know its there? >
                what's why we tell you
                -
                My cars
                -

Comment

I've never really found much on here relating to the Sunvisor LCD!

You can flame me all you wish .. .the search facility ain't all that wonderful at the best of times. VBB wasn't originally designed to do comprehensive searches out of the 'box' but there have been hacks created by VBB themselves to allow better searching.
                  Car: About to change

Player: VIA Eden, 256Mb RAM, Bootable from 64MB Compactflash, 40GB MP3 HD, IRMan, Wireless Keyboard, 5.6" In-dash TFT, 12v DC-DC, running Windows XP Embedded with Wireless LAN, Mobile Internet, GPS Sat Navigation.

== Running MediaEngine for the front end whilst I build a front end in VB.NET, but may stick with ME 2.0 ==

Comment

Originally posted by oddcomp

<by the way with the current monitor resolution i am using it does not even show up unless i scroll over so maybe other people just do not see it and do't know its there? >
                    Using 800X600 ? I was using a laptop exclusively for a while than ran at 800X600 when I found this place. First time I heard "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" ... yup... I was like where in the f*** is it?

Comment

Ok i purched a 7" lcd sun visor screen and hooked it up to my xbox but I only get black and white picture.... any ideas?

Comment

You posted the original thread twice.

Then when the search function was mentioned you responded poorly.

I will ask you a couple of easy questions:

1) did you read the documentation?
                        2) did you follow the instructions after you read them?

If the answer was yes to both of those, ask Armen for help. He will need to know things about your system that you did not include in your post.
                        Maybe about the cableing you are useing the Vid card in your PC the resolution..... gee the stuff any of us would need to know to answer your question in addition to the display being black and white.....

Oh yea, posting twice by mistake is OK replying to both of your own threads..... not the best.

Good luck
                        TruckinMP3
                        TruckinMP3
                        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Working...
                        X