Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever hear of a MB that wont resume from hibernate or standy by pressing the power but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever hear of a MB that wont resume from hibernate or standy by pressing the power but

I have been through my BIOS but cant really figure this out.

I am using a DSATX, Windows XP SP2, and a Foxconn MB.

I can enter standby or hibernate fine (I shut off ignition and DSATX sends signal to jumper power button pins on the MB)

When I turn the ignition back on the MB wont come out of hibernate or standby by the power buttin pins being jumped. Sometimes a PS2 keyboard will work but even that’s not every time.

Has anyone heard of a MB that wont allow resume from the power button being pressed?

i have a foxconn in my car, i had no issue of that sort, make sure u got the polarity correct on the 2pin power switch from DSATX to MOBO.

Comment

Polarity is correct and it will turn on initially and go into standby just wont pull out from the dsatx signal pulse. I can use a hardwired switch or a PS2 mouse but I don’t want to have to do either.

Could you give me a quick run through of you ACPI settings in you bios? I would greatly appreciate that!

Comment

Working...
      X