hydraulics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydraulics

i'm trying to figure out a way to run my hydrualic system on plc instead of the switches. plain an simple just automate them??????

This thread really shouldn't be in this subforum, they do have a newbie forum in here if you're not sure where to put it. This subforum was made for ideas about the website/forum. Since you're new, maybe you might want to take a minute and read the forum rules.

Now, on to your exciting topic!!!!:

Have you looked into the Fusion Brain.
    Store website.

Here's what someone is doing with their air ride control.

Hydraulics with the Fusion Brain is no-problemo. Just hook up it's output relays across where the switches would be. And then you can automate it with a PC, using either RRfusion and RR or the software developed for the brain, which is easier to use than it looks, and so powerful it blows chick's clothes off. It just can't talk to any front ends yet.
    It's been a while...

Comment

Thread moved. Try the fusion brain. A basic STAMP might also work, but will require some electronics knowledge and programming in BASIC.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
      X