Board Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Update

Updated UBB to 6.04f. Its supposed to fix some minor little things. Let me know if anything happens!

ok what are we suppose to be looking for. For startters, i think u guys really need to re-index what ever table this page is pulling from. Sometimes it takes forever to go into sections or what not. Maybe the queries are not optimized????????
    abcd-1
    Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
    You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Is there a way to retrieve more of the older posts so that the search function is more usefull?
      I think it was the last upgrade that booted the older posts out...
      1983 BMW 733i
      Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
      Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

I think I noticed something, when you edited a post before, it would not show up as edited. Now when you edit a post it says edited by ____ on July 3rd or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Adam F:
          <STRONG>I think I noticed something, when you edited a post before, it would not show up as edited. Now when you edit a post it says edited by ____ on July 3rd or whatever</STRONG>
          I actually thought it was the opposite. The "edited by" message used to show up, now it does not. I would guess that would be a setting of the software? I prefer having that text turned off....
          Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

with regards to the 'edited by' text, that used to come up AGES ago, then it ceased for a while, but now its back to haunt us again!!! arrrgggghhh

just my observations
            http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
            Australian mp3car Portal
            mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
            mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
            -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

Seems to be working fine. you couldn't do anything about the recent IRC splits could you?

Comment

Oh and when you get done with the IRC server splits would you mind taking a shot at my car? It's making some really nasty clunking noises....

Catlas

Comment

Working...
                X